Thursday, December 29, 2016

Made for a Purpose by Kristie Wilde Teaches Kids About God's Purpose for Everyone



Made for a Purpose is a sweet and short book that teaches children facts about several different animals and why God made them the way He did. Frogs, turtles, ducks and more are all illustrated and discussed in a way that even very small children will understand.

I enjoyed this cute and quick book. The illustrations are lovely and remind me of soft watercolors. The vocabulary is simple and age appropriate. It combines some interesting facts about animals with a positive Christian message for children. I read this book to a group of three, four and five-year-old children and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Recommended! Thanks to Book Crash for providing a complimentary copy.


5 of 5 Stars, Review by Susan Barton

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Susan, for taking the time to read my little book. The books that follow in the series will be a bi longer. This was the first book I've authored, and have learned quite a bit along the way.
    Kristie Wilde

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are VERY welcome, Kristie! It was my absolute pleasure to read and review your lovely book. Yes, publishing is quite the learning experience and you've done an excellent job so far :) Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my post!

    ReplyDelete