Thursday, December 8, 2016

How to Write and Publish a Children's Book Using Microsoft PowerPoint - Video Share

If you've been following this blog for a while, you know how much I LOVE children's books and sharing the books I've read. There was a time that publishing children's books was a print-only ordeal. It was super expensive and labor intensive. Not anymore! Anyone can write and publish a children's book with the help of the Kindle Kids' Book Creator. That's how I published all of my children's books.

I've found an AMAZING video that explains the full process from start to finish in a way that I know I never could have done. I knew I had to share the video here with readers. So, if you've been sitting on the fence about writing and publishing your first children's book you can literally do this today. Thanks so much to J. Bruce Jones for sharing his expertise in his fantastic video!


No comments:

Post a Comment