Monday, June 12, 2017

Book Trotters Book Subscription Box Review


It’s no secret that I absolutely LOVE books. Children’s books are among my most favorite books to read. It’s so important to me to share my love of books and reading with everyone I come in contact with.

Subscription boxes are all the rage right now and book subscription boxes are among the most popular. I mean, who wouldn't want to receive a box of books in the mail?!

When I heard about Book Trotters, I decided to reach out to the company's owner, who was gracious enough to provide a box for review. Here’s my take on the Book Trotters subscription box.

My chosen book box was the “Baby Bear Book Pack” subscription. This package is described as “ideal for families with up to 2 kids from different age groups. It ensures each pack will have at least one book per young reader in the family.”

The box arrived quickly. I was kept informed of the package delivery status the entire time it was in transit, via daily email updates and a convenient clickable USPS tracking number. This was a great customer service perk!

The box arrived a day earlier than expected (another plus) and everything was packaged securely and professionally in a sturdy shipping box. Inside, I was thrilled and impressed to see each book was wrapped beautifully in colorful wrapping paper, and bundled with high quality twine and a Thank You card.


  

Not only was each book wrapped with gift paper, it was also wrapped with tissue paper underneath. Book Trotters also included three sturdy activity cards in the package.

The books themselves were a wonderful collection of hard and softcover books. My next step will be reading each book and sharing them with some of my kiddos to get their take.


Overall, I'm very impressed with my Book Trotters book box experience. Five well-deserved stars for customer service, packaging, shipping and products. I would definitely recommend this service to consumers!


No comments:

Post a Comment