Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Book Review of The Bees by DC Swain











I chose this book because of the lovely cover art and because I adore children's books. This is a cute little story of the busy lives of bees. This can definitely be used as a stepping-stone to teach children how important bees are to our ecosystem. The book is rated for small children up to age 5 and as a parent, grandparent and former preschool teacher I'm certain it will entertain and hold the attention of little ones.

The illustrations are gorgeous, colorful and whimsical. The book is written in rhyme and in my experience with small children this is always a hit. I would recommend this sweet book for anyone who wants to share a quick and adorable story of the life of bees with children. 

5 of 5 Stars, Review by Susan Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment