Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Bedtime Stories for Kids by Uncle Amon is Another Excellent Book Deal!

Bedtime Stories for Kids: 5 Cute Short Stories to Read Aloud at Bedtime (Bedtime Collection)Bedtime Stories for Kids: 5 Cute Short Stories to Read Aloud at Bedtime by Uncle Amon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars






Bedtime Stories for Kids is a collection of five terrific tales for kids. Included are:

• Teddy Bear
• Pablo’s Dream Job
• Katie Caterpillar
• Oliver, The Sweet Dreams Owl
• Julie’s New Home

What more can I possibly say about Uncle Amon’s books that I haven’t already said in my previous reviews? I love these books. They’re perfect for beginning readers and enjoyable for toddlers to have read to them.

As usual, Uncle Amon includes a valuable gift inside this book. There’s a link to download the book “3 Books for Children” right at the start of this book. This makes Bedtime Stories for Kids a super value.

Each story is engaging and entertaining. The illustrations at the beginning of each story are cute and colorful. I can’t say enough positive things about Uncle Amon’s book series. Readers can certainly get a lot of entertainment from one download!

5 of 5 Stars, Susan Barton

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment