Thursday, September 7, 2017

Upcycled Funky Denim Cuff Bracelet Idea

Since I've been doing so much old clothes upcycling, I have lots of bits and pieces left over. I save all the elements from the thrift store jeans I cut up and use for skirts, bags, etc. so I decided to make a funky denim cuff bracelet.


I know this certainly isn't a new idea - there are tons of upcycled cuff bracelets online, but it's new for me and I wanted to share a really simple idea here. 



© 2017 Susan Barton, DIY Mom Blog

I used parts of the waistband from a thrift store pair of jeans (hence the Coldwater Creek brand that I don't personally wear).

© 2017 Susan Barton, DIY Mom Blog


I added some "sloppy" stitches and X's with embroidery floss to attach the two pieces together and left the button to function as the clasp. Super simple, just the way I like it!

© 2017 Susan Barton, DIY Mom Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment