Saturday, June 4, 2016

My #ICAD2016 Challenge Artwork So Far

Have you heard about the Index-Card-a-Day (ICAD) 2016 Challenge? This is the 6th year for the ICAD challenge and you can read much more about it on the Daisy Yellow Art website.

I wanted to share what I've done so far with my first four cards. They're perfectly imperfect and they reflect my art style. Of course, that's the whole point of the challenge - just be yourself, don't stress over details, there is absolutely no right or wrong way to do it!

Think you're not an artist? Think again! If you've ever created ANYTHING then you're an artist. Anything goes when it comes to art and the only thing that matters is that you START CREATING. Hey, it's cheaper than therapy so that's a definite plus :)

There are prompts provided if you need some inspiration, but I've chosen to do my own thing.


ICAD 2016 Challenge © Susan Barton, 2016 - Days 5 and 6


ICAD 2016 Challenge © Susan Barton, 2016 - Days 1 - 4



I'd love to see your cards or any other art you've created so leave me a comment with a link where I can view your artwork. If you're interested in trading (duplicate cards, don't part with your challenge cards) let me know! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment