Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Veggetti Pro Great for Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Cooking

I just had to share this little gadget that I picked up at Bed, Bath and Beyond for $19.99 over the weekend. It turns your vegetables into perfect spirals in minutes - perfect for boiling, sauteing and frying. Since I'm on a strict gluten-free diet, I'm always looking for ways to add a little something extra to my meals and this Veggetti Pro was just the ticket. Nope...I wasn't paid to post this. I just liked the product and wanted to share :)

Here it is in use with a zucchini:




Here's a photo of the funky little zucchini core and base the spirals leave behind. It made a yummy little snack.



Here's my delicious rice noodle with zucchini and tomato pasta dish. Fantastic, simple and quick!


The Pro comes with a little recipe booklet, which I intend to put to good use! 


No comments:

Post a Comment