Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Recycled Wood Assemblage Early Snow Laundry Day

I saw something similar to this on Etsy and was inspired to create my own. I had so much fun finding the perfect elements to include. The entire piece was made from recycled materials. I grabbed the old rusted screen from the shed. My dad gave me some pieces of wood years ago and they were just sitting around waiting to begin a new life. The tin roof and door were cut from a recycled tin can, spray painted and distressed. Those rusty screws? I pulled them out of an old fence a neighbor threw on the curbside. I rescued the wood from the fence too of course and used one piece of it for the base. The snow covered tree was a leftover from a Christmas project. I've called the piece "Early Snow". 

What do you think? Have I inspired you to create your own art assemblage? 




No comments:

Post a Comment