Thursday, November 3, 2011

Primitive Raggedy Ann - Sewing the Face and Hair


I added the face and hair to the prim doll I made recently. Keep in mind that you can use what you have on hand. Use beads or buttons for the eyes if you like. I used red wood roving for hair, but you can make the hair from red embroidery floss or crochet yarn - bumby chenille works great! Look online to get an idea on face styles, but remember to be original. The beauty of creating primitives is that nothing has to be perfect and no two prims are ever alike. Be creative! Please send me photos of your prim dolls - I'd love to see them and share them here!


**This video was made using my older version Sony Handycam and I'm a bit unhappy with the quality. I should have used my Flip Video HD Camera. I plan on recording a video review on this great little camera, so please stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment