Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Safari Collection by Uncle Amon Children's Book is an AWESOME Value

I had previously read and reviewed one of Uncle Amon’s books, Happy Monsters, and was so impressed with it I knew I had to grab Safari Collection.



Safari Collection is an excellent value and it should keep kids happily occupied for quite a while. There are four awesome kids books included in this one volume and with each book there’s a total of twenty stories and oodles of jokes, puzzles, mazes and another free Uncle Amon gift. I’ve enjoyed belonging to the Uncle Amon Book Club and I’m always happy to receive an email detailing how I can get all sorts of freebies.

These stories are sweet children’s tales about friendship, family, problem-solving and other kid-friendly topics. The lovely learning lessons for kids are sure to be appreciated by parents, grandparents and caregivers. Early readers should have no problem following these stories and younger children should enjoy having these stories read to them over and over again. The expressive illustrations are sure to delight even the youngest child. I could see these books keeping children involved and happy during road trips or quiet time activities. It’s a great value!


5 of 5 Stars, Review by Susan Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment