Saturday, February 6, 2016

All the Ways to Express My Love by Christina Johnson Shares a Lovely and Positive Message for Children


I adore children’s books, especially books that have a positive and encouraging message to share with the children in my life. That’s why, when I spotted a free promo for one of Christina Johnson’s books, I knew I had to grab it. I wasn’t sorry that I did!

All the Ways to Express My Love is a sweet book about expressing love to the most important people we know – our children. A colorful and eye-catching illustration is included on each page, along with an uplifting sentiment. The author portrays just about every mood children (and adults) can go through, yet our love remains constant. What a lovely and reassuring thing for children to know!

Christina Johnson has written many children’s books. I’m almost embarrassed to admit that, prior to taking advantage of this free promo, I hadn’t heard of her. Well, now that I have I’m certainly going to seek out all of her books. I’ve even signed up for her awesome newsletter.

Parents should know that Ms. Johnson includes some great additional info to find on her website at the conclusion of All the Ways to Express My Love – including a free book download and free printables. I just found another children’s book author to follow! Highly recommended!

*Grab this book while you can, since it's still FREE!


5 of 5 Stars, Review by Susan Barton


No comments:

Post a Comment