Monday, May 13, 2013

Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Ever!


I love fudge, but, because of chronic migraines, I find it necessary to restrict the amount of chocolate I eat. When I found this super easy recipe for peanut butter fudge, I was excited to try it. I was NOT disappointed! Using just four ingredients, it's so smooth, creamy and delicious. This fudge will quickly become your go-to fudge recipe.

Ingredients:

2 sticks butter
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 lb. powdered sugar

Directions:

Melt the butter and peanut butter in the microwave at 30-second intervals. Add the vanilla and stir. Stir in the powdered sugar. Immediately spread the mixture into a buttered 8x8-inch square pan. Place in the refrigerator to chill and set. Cut into squares.

Tips:

Line your pan with aluminum foil or plastic wrap. Lightly grease the foil or plastic. Once the fudge is chilled and set, you can easily lift the entire batch out of the pan and onto a board for cutting.

Try using crunchy peanut butter instead of the smooth style for added crunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment